Key Performance Indicators
Electric Ireland Online Billing Promotion
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Electric Ireland ‘Online billing’ Campaign. The campaign is open to residential customers (the “Customer”) of Electric Ireland who switch to online billing via Electricireland.ie during the promotional period. Eligible customers will receive instructions via email notification on how to claim a free gift (“the Gift”) From TLC (the “Administrator”). Participants to the Electric Ireland ‘Online billing’ campaign agree to these terms and conditions.
The Promoter: Electric Ireland, 2 Swift Square, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9. Electric Ireland is a division of the Electricity Supply Board.
The Administrator: TLC Worldwide UK Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London W1U 7BU
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to Electric Ireland Residential customers who switch to online billing via their online account during the Promotional Period. The Offer is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years of age or older, excludes employees of the Promoter or the Administrator and is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Customers must be in receipt of at least one paper bill in 2023 prior to the start of the promotional period (October 2nd 2023 - December 3rd 2023) in order to qualify for this promotion and be eligible to receive a gift. Electric Ireland employees are not eligible for this promotion.
2. Promotional Period: 00:01 2nd October 2023 - 23.59 3rd December 2023. All claims must be received no later than 23.59 18th December 2023
3. How to participate:
a. You must be an Electric Ireland residential customer who switches to online billing during the promotional period.To claim the gift:
b. Simply Set up your online account ROI: Sign up | Electric Ireland
c. Follow the instructions & sign in using your email address & password
d. Select ‘View this Account’
e. Select ‘Plans & Direct Debits’ tab at the top
f. Under ‘Billing’, turn toggle to green for paperless billing
a. Qualifying customers will receive an email from TLC within 21 days of switching to online billing confirming they have qualified for the offer with more details on how to claim the gift.
b. To claim the Gift, customers must click on the link, to visit the promotional website.
c. To claim your reward, simply make your selection and enter your full name and email address, you will then receive your reward by email
d. Please note your invitation email will come from email@example.com. All claims must be received by 23.59 18/12/2023.
4. In order to fulfil your Reward, Electric Ireland will share your first name, surname and email address with TLC Worldwide. Further information on how TLC Worldwide may use your information can be found at [PRIVACY].
5. The ‘offer’ is for one (1) gift from a choice of the following;
A Meal On Us From Just Eat,
a. This offer entitles you to a meal on us from Just Eat to the value of €15
b. The gift is delivered by way of a Promocode which can be used when ordering online
c. Non-refundable, no cash equivalent
d. Credit may be used on orders including delivery
e. If the value of your purchase (including service charge and restaurant charges) exceeds the value of the account credit, Just Eat will calculate the remaining balance at checkout which you will only be able to pay using a valid debit or credit card.
f. For full Just Eat terms please see here.
Two (2) Omniplex Cinema Tickets,
a. This offer entitles you to two standard Omniplex Cinema Ticket.
b. The gift is delivered by way of a Promocode which can be used when ordering tickets online
c. Valid all week.
d. Valid per territory (Republic of Ireland).
e. Valid for a standard 2D/3D showing.
f. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
g. OmniplexMaxx, Recliner, D'Luxx surcharges may apply, unless premium voucher has been purchased.
h. No cash alternative.
i. Subject to queue and age restrictions.
j. For full Omniplex terms please see here.
Four (4) Insomnia Coffees.
a. This offer entitles you to four coffees from Insomnia.
b. The gift is delivered by way of a Promocode which can be used when ordering online
c. Drinks included in this offer are Insomnia Signature Blend Small (12oz); Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Flat White, Breakfast Tea, Speciality Tea. Dairy free alternatives included: Oat, Coconut and soya.
d. Customer may only redeem a small (12oz) hot beverage, no upsizing is allowed.
e. For a full list of participating Insomnia stores visit the locations tab on your Insomnia Treats app or visit https://www.insomnia.ie/find-yourinsomnia/stores, participating stores have a treats icon under loyalty heading.
f. Promo code cannot be used in Insomnia Franchise stores: Insomnia @Spar, Eurospar, Mace, Londis, Fresh, Maxol or Insomnia self-service machines.
g. For full terms please see here
6. Customers can only claim one reward.
7. One claim can be made per person per household only. Multiple claims from the same property or person will not be accepted.
8. Offers are subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions. See above for more details.
9. Offers will be sent via email to the email address supplied during registration. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Offers may be subject to an expiry date, which will be specified when emailing the offer to the customer.
11. The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator and/or the Promoter.
12. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require Customers to provide further verification as to proof that the customer has switched to paperless billing with Electric Ireland. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
13. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to):
a) Are not an eligible Customer (as detailed in clause 1 above).
b) You make the switch to paperless billing outside of the promotional period.
c) You are an employee of Electric Ireland.
d) You have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions or any corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
14. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace the Gift with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control. There is no alternative cash payment.
15. The Gift is not for re-sale, have no cash value, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Unused, expired and redeemed Gift cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
16. All voucher claims must be made by the claimants themselves. Claims (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Claims made by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter) and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate claimants, or accept any liability, for any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Gift except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Gift and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion, at any stage. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation which is caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control.
19. This promotion is administered by TLC Worldwide UK Limited. You can contact TLC via email@example.com. Please allow up to 3 working days for a response.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of The Republic of Ireland. Any disputes must be referred to the Irish courts.