Equaliser is a direct debit payment option that helps you to manage your energy bills, giving you more control over when and how you pay.
It enables you to spread your Electricity* and/or gas costs equally across the year, into twelve equal monthly payments. Making budgeting for bills much easier since you know how much your energy costs will be each month.
You can even take a payment holiday from your energy bills - spread your annual bill over eleven months instead of twelve.
Some great reasons to choose Equaliser:
Existing Customer? Sign up
Not a customer? Join today
- A fixed monthly direct debit that helps you to control your energy bill
- Choose a monthly payment date that suits you (1st – 28th of any month)
- Payment holiday - go bill free for one month
*New Electric Ireland electricity customers will need 2 bills containing two actual meter reads. This will help us calculate your monthly electricity equaliser payment. No restrictions apply to new gas customers.
As an existing customer all you need is…
- Your electricity and/or gas account number. You will find this on your bill
- Your preferred monthly payment date (must be between 1st & 28th of the month)
- Your bank details if you are not already on direct debit
- Your Contact Details
*Electricity Only: Before you can sign up for electricity equaliser we will need 2 bills containing two actual meter reads. This will help us calculate your monthly electricity equaliser payment
Not a customer?
Join Electric Ireland today and take advantage of a bigger, brighter welcome bonus and a discount of up to 8.5% that never goes away.