Making your home more energy efficient is always a good thing to do. And now we’re making it even more rewarding. If you hire one of our Energy Efficiency Partners to carry out energy saving work in your home for example roof insulation, we’ll reward you with a credit on your next Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill!
Here’s how it works
• Simply contact one of our Energy Efficiency Partners on the list below about installing energy saving measures in your home
• The Partner you choose will assess the job and explain how much credit that job entitles you to on your future Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill
• They will then carry out the work and when it’s paid for in full, they will submit your details to us
• We will then send you a confirmation email letting you know we’ve received your details.
• Your energy efficiency credit will then be processed (this typically takes 10 days) and will appear on your next bill issued.
What kind of savings can I look forward to on my bill?
Sample of Energy Efficient measures and applicable credit on your Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill.
|Energy Efficiency Measures
|External Wall Insulation
|Gas/Oil Boiler with Heating Controls Upgrade
To view the full list of qualifying measures click here
New Customers can avail of our Energy Efficiency Incentive scheme by simply switching to Electric Ireland today
Switch Now:Electricity and Gas Customers
All energy efficiency measures must meet SEAI standards to qualify for the programme. Terms & Conditions apply.