Electric Ireland Switching bonus Terms & Conditions
- A switching bonus will be applied to the electricity account of the following Electric Ireland residential customers who sign up, ValueSaver Electricity Price Plan for new customers, ValueSaver Dual fuel Price Plan for new customers, Standard Gas Price Plan for new customers This is only available to new electricity, gas and dual fuel customers joining Electric Ireland.
- The promoter is Electric Ireland, Swift Square, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9. Electric Ireland is a division of ESB.
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of application
- New customers must sign up for ValueSaver electricity price plan, Standard Gas price plan or a ValueSaver dual fuel price plan from Electric Ireland from 12:00 on 18th May 2016 to be eligible to receive this switching bonus offer.
- This offer excludes our Nest, Climote and Smarter PAYG Price Plans.
- Only one application of credit per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Applications in the joint names of two or more persons qualify for one allocation of switching bonus offer.
- This offer can be withdrawn without notice
- The switching bonus is as stated and NO CASH ALTERNATIVES OR REFUNDS will be offered
- By applying online to Electric Ireland for an electricity, gas or dual fuel price plan, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please allow up to four months from signing up online for the credit on your first or second* electricity bill.
- Electric Ireland reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where reasonably required.
*Should the credit not appear on your first electricity bill, it will be applied to your second bill.