Help & Support

What is a debt flag?

If you decide to switch from your energy supplier and you have arrears with them, which exceed the limit set by the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU), then the supplier you are leaving will notify us at the time you request to switch to us, of these arrears.
  • Did this answer your question?