Firstly, please top up
by an amount that will cover any emergency and friendly credit you have used .
You should then either:
- At your Smarter Pay As You Go Meter (beside your fuse board), hit button ‘A’ and then button ‘B’
- Ensure there are two AA batteries in your In Home Monitor, turn it on with the button on the left hand side, press ‘Restore’ and then ‘Confirm’
If the top up was sufficient, you’ll hear a click to indicate that the power is now restored.
Credit Friendly times:
Please note, you will not be disconnected during Credit Friendly times:
Bank holidays other than the ones listed above are NOT credit friendly days and you will lose power if your meter runs out of emergency credit.
- Weekdays: Between 5pm – 9am (late March to October), 4pm – 8am (late October to March)
- Weekends: Between 5pm Friday and 9am Monday (late March to October), between 4pm Friday and 8am Monday (late October to March)
- Holidays: 1st January, 17th March, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, St. Stephen’s Day and 31st December.
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback