Help & Support

What should I do if I lost my PAYG top up card and need a new one?

For gas PAYG customers, if you need a new top up card, you can buy it in your local Payzone outlet. However, if it is an electricity top up card you need, please ring 1800 372 372 and we will order you a new card.
  • Did this answer your question?