If your PAYG Gas meter screen displays your gas is ON and you have no gas to your appliance, please carry out the following checks:
- Reset your boiler or appliance.
- Check your central heating timer.
- Check the isolation valve at the meter is open (this is located underneath your meter, usually to the left hand side of it.)
- Check if the gas is on to other appliances (cooker, hob, fire, boiler etc). If any one of these are working then the problem is with the appliance not the meter or the gas card.
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback