You can contact us on 1800 30 50 90 and we’ll arrange to have the Pay As You Go meter installed in your home. A Gas Networks Ireland fitter will then install the meter which takes around 45 minutes.
Your fitter/technician will …
- Install and test the meter to make sure everything is working properly.
- Show you how to use the meter and explain about your emergency credit.
- Give you your own gas card which you must put into the meter BEFORE you go to Payzone to buy your first credit.
- Provide you with a brochure with all the information you need on your Pay As You Go gas meter. You should note that Pay As You Go gas meters cannot be installed in some apartments or under stairwells.
See Pay As you Go Gas for more information.
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback