Online billing means managing your Electric Ireland account has never been easier. With online billing, you can …
- Pay your bill by Debit card
- Update your meter reading
- Sign up to Direct Debit
- View or print your bill
(Your online bill is a PDF and looks the same as the bill you always received in the post. A PDF reader is needed to view your bill)
- Edit any of your personal/bank details
Registering for Online Billing is easy
- Simply fill in the online billing registration form (make sure to have your bill handy as it contains some details you need to sign up). And when you submit the form, we’ll email you straight away with a temporary password so you can get started.
- Then you can Log In to your account online whenever you like.
For more information on signing up, watch our quick video below.
- Did this answer your question?
Please let us know how we could improve this page