Help & Support

How do I move home?

You will need the following information when moving out of your home and into a new home...

Your Moving Out Details

Your Moving In Details

  • Your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) for electricity or Gas Point Reference Number (GPRN) for gas. If you’re renting, you can get these from the previous occupant, landlord or estate agent.
  • The meter reading of the property you are moving into or agreed transfer meter reading with the occupant leaving the property you’re moving into, if applicable.

Once you have these items ready, please fill in our moving out and in form

  • Did this answer your question?