Here are some very simple ways to check if the electricity is ‘on’ or ‘off’ in your home…
- Check your lights and see if they work.
- Plug something into a number of sockets and see if there is a power source.
- Ensure that the main switch at your distribution board (or Fuse board) is in the "ON" position.
- Make sure that your home is actually connected and a meter is installed (Meter position is usually located in an Outside Box, Hall-way or Under Stairs).
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback