Here are some very simple ways to check if the electricity is ‘on’ or ‘off’ in your home…
- Check your lights and see if they work.
- Plug something into a number of sockets and see if there is a power source.
- Ensure that the main switch at your distribution board (or Fuse board) is in the "ON" position.
- Make sure that your home is actually connected and a meter is installed (Meter position is usually located in an Outside Box, Hall-way or Under Stairs).
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please