If you’re experiencing an issue with your night storage heater the first thing you’ll need to do is to check your time switch:
- First note the time on your storage heater
- Work out whether this time is within +/- 2 hours of the current time
- If the time on your storage heater is out by more than 2 hours then you should contact us to arrange for a technician to call out.
See table below for example:
|Storage heater time
|| 1.5 hours
|| 2.5 hours
If you need us to organise a technician to investigate any possible issues please contact us at email@example.com or call 1850 372 372.
You will need to have the following to hand:
- The time on the time switch
- The actual time you noted it
- Your name and contact number so ESB Networks can call to arrange a technician to call to your home
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback