If you’re experiencing an issue with your night storage heater the first thing you’ll need to do is to check your time switch:
- First note the time on your storage heater
- Work out whether this time is within +/- 2 hours of the current time
- If the time on your storage heater is out by more than 2 hours then you should contact us to arrange for a technician to call out.
See table below for example:
|Storage heater time
|| 1.5 hours
|| 2.5 hours
If you need us to organise a technician to investigate any possible issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1850 372 372.
You will need to have the following to hand:
- The time on the time switch
- The actual time you noted it
- Your name and contact number so ESB Networks can call to arrange a technician to call to your home
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please