The third electricity will be available on your online account on March 3rd, 2023.
If your bill issue date is prior to the credit instalment date, the credit will be applied to your online electricity account, but it will not be reflected on your bill until the next bill issues. If the credit is not reflected as a line item on your bill, the full amount owing on your bill will be collected via direct debit.
- The customer’s bill issued on February 27th, 2023
- The Government electricity credit was applied to all customers online accounts on March 3rd, 2023.
- The customer can see the electricity credit when they log onto their online account and it will show as a deduction from the account
- The credit will not be reflected as a line item on the bill as the bill issued to the customer before the credit was applied
- The full amount owing will be collected via direct debit
- The credit will be applied to the next bill as a line item and will be deducted from the amount owing
- Did this answer your question?