The Electric Ireland Interactive Home Competition 2021
- The promoter is Electric Ireland, 2 Swift Square, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9 (hereinafter “the Promoter”). Electric Ireland is the customer supply business unit of Electricity Supply Board (“ESB”).
- The Promotion is the Customer Draw (hereinafter “the Promotion”). The Promotion will take place until 23rd May 2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion at any time and for any reason.
- By entering, Participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
- To qualify for the Promotion, participants must enter the competition by answering a simple question. Once they provide the correct answer to the multiple-choice question and supply their account details and submit, they will be automatically entered into the competition.
- One entry per account.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Promotion, the conduct or results of the Promotion or any other matter relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter will be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by the Promoter.
- Details on how to enter the Promotion are available on the Electric Ireland website. Entries to be submitted by answering a multiple-choice question
- The Promotion is open only to Electric Ireland residential customers, who are resident in the Republic of Ireland and who are aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility and may ask for proof of identity, residency and age which shall be deemed satisfactory at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Entries must be submitted by 23.59 (GMT) as per the following table:
2nd May 2022
23rd May 2022
- 2 winners will be chosen at random for this draw on 16th May 2022.
- Prize winners shall be notified by phone and/or email within 7 days using the contact details on your Electric Ireland Account as provided by you. Winners will be contacted between office hours (8.30am-4.45pm GMT) Monday - Friday
- The winner must be contactable in order to claim their prize and confirm their delivery address
- The prize consists of 2 Smartzone Smart Security bundles (1 prize per winner) consisting of:
- 1 x Smart touchscreen panel with built-in camera
- · 2 x Window and door contact sensors
- · 2 x PIR (passive infrared) motion sensors
- · 1 x Smartzone Decoy box (Security box that goes on the front of the house)
- · 2 x Smart Plugs
- · 1 x Smart Bulb
- · 12 Months FREE Professional 24/7 Monitoring, Helpdesk Support and Warranty Services.
5. Offer Terms and Conditions: At the end of the initial 12 Month period the winner can either a) ask Smartzone to remove the system at no charge or b) retain the Smartzone system along with the Professional 24/7 Monitoring, Helpdesk Support and Warranty services by paying just €29.99 per month (36-month contract)
6. Prizes may be subject to changes
7. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, or should the prize remain unclaimed for 5 days, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner in accordance with rule 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
8.If a prize winner declines the prize, or cannot claim the prize in full, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner in accordance with rule 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and NO CASH ALTERNATIVES OR REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
10. The Promoter may post the prize winner’s name on its social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Winners will have three options of what details they are happy with being posted:
- Name and Surname from County e.g.
Mary Smith, Co. Longford
b. Name from County e.g. Mary, Co. Longford
c. Winner in County e.g. Winner in Longford
Data ProtectionData collected for this Promotion will not be used for any other purpose other than selecting winners.Data collected from Participants will be stored on secure servers for no longer than 90 days.
Governing Law and JurisdictionAny dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).