The main benefits of the Smarter Pay As You Go (Smarter PAYG) meter are:
- Track and control your energy consumption and costs in a way that is not possible with existing Networks meters
- Pay in advance and forget about the bi-monthly bills
- Credit automatically goes to the meter so you don't need to worry about manually typing in the top up codes
- View and compare your usage, consumption and tariffs. Also view all your account details (e.g. previous top-ups, outstanding debt, remaining credit and emergency credit)
- Receive text messages on your In-Home Monitor (IHM) to notify you of any new releases
- The IHM can be plugged in within a 300m ratio of your Smarter PAYG meter or batteries can be installed for more mobility
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please