To have a Smarter Pay As You Go meter installed in your home - the qualifying criteria are:
- No more than one electricity meter installed in your property, i.e. No Night Storage Heater (NSH) Meter installed
- No Life Support - Medical equipment
- Customers who have a price plan / discount package on the electricity account for installation are not eligible. To be eligible, the price plan / discount package must be removed
- Any price plan / discount package for a gas, or alternate electricity, account(s) will not be removed
- Vending facilities - Proximity to outlet and/or access to Online OR text (registered to PAYG Site only) - Irish Visa Debit or Credit Card
- Customer is capable of using the In Home Monitor
- As the meter requires good comms, there needs to be good signal in the area
- Somebody over the age of 18 needs to be in the property on the day of installation
- Customers must opt in to have their meter data collected. Customers who do not wish to have this data collected can inform us at take-on or subsequently and we will record this decision and turn off the facility for the customer's meter.
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please