Our Customer Service Guarantees
Our commitment to all of our Residential and Business Customers
Electric Ireland is committed to offering you a quality service, and we adhere to the following commitments:
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect as we ourselves would wish to be treated.
- We will try and understand what your needs are by carefully listening to what you have to say.
- We will act on our commitment as quickly as possible.
Our service standards are based on our Customer Charter and four customer codes:
- Our Customer Charter (PDF)
Ár gCairt Chustaiméirí (PDF)
- The Billing and Payments Code of Practice (PDF)
Cód Cleachtais um Billeáil agus Iocaíochtaí (PDF)
- The Code of Practice for Special Services (PDF)
Cód Cleachtais um Sheirbhísí Speisialta (PDF)
- The Complaints Handling Code of Practice (PDF)
Cód Cleachtais um Láimhseáil Gearán (PDF)
- The Marketing Code of Conduct (PDF)
Cód Iompair Margaíochta (PDF)
In line with our Code of Practice for Special Services, please see below the forms to be completed in order to register for special services.
To register as having vision impairment, or hearing/speech difficulties, or mobility difficulties:
- Special Services Registration Form (PDF)
- I mbun cúraim do chustaiméirí faoi riachtanais speisialta (PDF)
To register as having a dependency on electrical medical equipment:
To register for requiring Priority Support: