Our Customer Service Guarantees
Our commitment to all of our Residential and Business Customers
Electric Ireland is committed to offering you a quality service, and we adhere to the following commitments:
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect as we ourselves would wish to be treated.
- We will try and understand what your needs are by carefully listening to what you have to say.
- We will act on our commitment as quickly as possible.
Our service standards are based on our Customer Charter and customer codes:Our Customer Charter (PDF)
Ár gCairt Chustaiméirí (PDF)
- Code of Practice for Customer Billing and Disconnection(PDF)
Cód Cleachtais um Billeáil agus Dhícheangal Custaiméirí (PDF)
- Code of Practice on Vulnerable Customers (PDF)
Cod Cleachtais um Chustaimeirí Leochaileacha (PDF)
- Code of Practice for Complaints Handling (PDF)
Cód Cleachtais um Láimhseáil Gearán (PDF)
- Marketing and Sign up Code of Conduct (PDF)
Cód Iompair Margaíochta agus Cláraithe (PDF)
- Code of Practice on Pay As You Go Metering (PDF)
Cód Cleachtais maidir le Seirbhísí do Chustaiméirí a bhfuil Méadair Íoc mar a Úsáidtear acu
Please fill in the form below to register as having vision impairment, hearing/speech difficulties, mobility difficulties, having a dependency on electrical medical equipment or for requiring Priority Support.